Men's Zen Active Slip-On
An iconic Active Slip-On redesigned – meet your new must-have lounge or pre-post workout shoe. The featherweight 100% recycled polyester quilted ripstop upper and our 300 Series midsole, provides cozy comfort on those cooler mornings. Let your feet find their Zen!
The iconic Active Slip-On redesigned for a casual barefoot experience.
Best For: Walking, lounging, and travel.Minimalist Attributes: Zero Drop, 9 mm stack height, peluva 300 Series midsole
A NATURAL EVOLUTION
Finally, a Design without Compromise
After two years of prototyping, we've built our dream shoe. We're proud to introduce the first minimalist shoe that delivers all three crucial criteria: comfort, function, and style. Our integrative design optimizes your movement to keep it natural, simple, and foundational, to let feet be feet, so you can be the best you.
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agogreat shoe
- EWEric W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSpiritual grounding
Helped me reach my zen with reconnecting to nature
- BBlakeI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago1 Star
Didn't fit my foot correctly but I will be trying another one of your products for a Chance at redemption
- RHRommer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoA little getting used to!
My first pair of toe shoes, but not my first pair of minimalist shoes, I would wear them around the house and play around with the fit (which is a half size) slipping them just on and off either barefoot or with my Injinji toe socks. After wearing the Peluva slip-ons for more than at least two/2 days MY MAIN ISSUE/TRANSITION INTO TOE SHOES IS THE PINKY TOE AREA! Majority of the regular fit shoes I have worn are Nike retro sneakers and Asics and New Balance runners. PINCHING & CHAFFING in-between my pinky toe and 2nd to last outer toe area even with toe socks is gonna take some "getting used to." *EVERYONE'S FEET ARE DIFFERENT!*
- ASAndrew S.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFits a little loose, and not a huge fan of the material
I like the Strand Peluvas much more. These fit looser, and the fabric feels a bit cheaper than the Strands.